Live traffic after the covid-19 lock-down at Amsterdam airport in my P3Dv5 Simulator (click here for a full screen view).
Really live traffic in your Flight Simulator
PSXseeconTraffic's unique features:
- really live (+/- 45 seconds delay) traffic injection for MSFS, Prepar3D and FSX
- aircraft depart from the real live gate and park at the real live gate
- aircraft always take the actual runway in use
- aircraft follow the real airways, SIDs and STARs or are vectored (by live ATC)
- aircraft may divert, go-around and are at real live distances from each other
- aircraft crab land and crab take-off in heavy cross winds
- works with any AI aircraft model/livery that is compatible with your Simulator
- matches model/liveries as real as it gets based on tail-number and/or airline and type
- matches GA, Gliders, Fighter aircraft and helicopters too
- matches the right livery for American regional carriers operating for different airlines
- matches the right livery for cargo airlines operating for DHL or Amazon
- learns where airlines park with what type at what time of the day and at what day of the week
- learns your destination airport while you are flying to it
- puts static aircraft of the right model and livery at the right place, no empty airports
- matches cargo aircraft/liveries, based on data in an internal database
- aircraft are fully animated: gear, flaps and lights
- no flight plans needed
- works world wide
- works with historic data too
- runs as seperate process outside the Simulator, is light on frames, cpu load < 0.5%
- runs at your Simulator PC or at a networked computer
The real time traffic data needed (for injection) is not included but provided by a seperate tool called RealTraffic from Inside Systems Pty Ltd. To give it a try, you could buy a one month license for a (bargain) price of USD $9.99 (no automatic renewal) and enjoy a full month of real traffic!
Videos: See this video of
how close PSXT is to real live, London Heathrow, 27L, one screen real live TV, other screen MSFS,
or this video of rush hour at KEWR with LiveAtc, note that the user has blocked one live aircraft and taken its place in the line (#7 for takeoff)
Review See this review on YouTube MSFS | AMAZING LIVE AIR TRAFFIC TOOL
Downloads version 31.9.5, May 19, 2022
The PSXseeconTraffic package for MSFS, is available here.
For a quick start follow the instructions in the MSFS Quick Start Guide
The PSXseeconTraffic package with a 32-bit version for FSX / P3Dv4 / P3Dv5, and a 64-bit version for P3D v5.3HF2 only, is available here.
For a quick start follow the instructions in the P3D/FSX Quick Start Guide
Although PSXseeconTrafic does "learn" airports, both PSxseeconTraffic packages contain a stand alone Learner program to update airport files with real live parking information without having the need for a Fligh Simulator connection; just run RealTraffic and Learner.
FAQ and Forum
If you have a question, check the FAQ first please.
Search for information or post your questions in my forum at AVSIM.
Is it free?
Yes and no, my programs may be used free of charge. However, "free of charge" must not be confused with "completely free". It is copyrighted software, not free software. There are restrictions on distribution and use, see the EULA file when installing the software. A major restriction is that it is for non-commercial use only.
The PSXseeconTraffic program is free from advertisements.
If you like my program, here is a link for donations towards the site costs:
|This is entirely voluntary, there is no obligation whatsoever. Any donations will be put towards keeping the site hosting going and are received with my gratitude and thanks.|
MSFS Airport files with real live parking positions
Here some airport files with real live parking positions created by PSXseeconTraffic ("learning")
or the stand-alone Learner tool.
Put the .xml files in the PSXT_MSFS\parked_updates folder.
MSFS stock airports (are already installed by PSXT_MSFS at first installation)
- EDDF Frankfurt
- EDDM Munich
- EDDP Leipzig
- EGLL London Heathrow
- EHAM Amsterdam, the first with parking options per day of the week
- EKCH Copenhagen
- ENGM Oslo
- KDEN Denver
- LEMD Madrid
- LSGG Geneva
- VHHH Hong Kong
MSFS add-on airports
- CYVR FSimStudios Vancouver
- EKCH FlyTampa Copenhagen
- KBUR ORBX BurBank
- KJFK Kennedy
- KLAX Asobo Los Angeles
- KLGA Asobo La Guardia
- KSAN Asobo San Diego
- KVNY ORBX Van Nuys
- LOWI ORBX Innsbruck
- YSSY Asobo Sidney
Other MSFS repository: AeroMaster2
The footer (click here for a full screen view) is a screenshot of aircraft waiting in line for departure at London Heathrow (before covid-19).